IT’S ALWAYS PROJECTION demands 70 posts on the subject of how scared Obama is of the upcoming general election.
Kevin Jackson, American Shitflinger:
Ten Indications that Obama is Scared
So Kevin Jackson, the black equivalent of a Jew urging his fellow inmates to stop bitching about the showers and just shove in already, has after years of selling his soul for little gain, looked at the looming presidential election and began hyperventilating.
But of course, at our favorite punching bag, the American Thinker, this doesn’t mean a sobering reflection on the series of bad choices that has brought his failure of a life to where it lies now. No, no, no!
No, instead, he’s decided that his fears are now proof that Obama is scared of the election and has decided to try to come up with 10 reasons besides “nuh uh, you’re the one with no chance in the general”. He doesn’t exactly succeed.
And since I’m feeling extra nice, have a free shorter:
- Obama running for re-election is proof that he’s up to evil blackity black black plots. Also he’s scared of our turgid Republican cocks.
Obama is not the cool, calm, and collected guy that he portrays publicly; he’s far from it. Obama is described privately as a thin-skinned hot-head when it comes to questioning his policies, or anything else, for that matter.
Kev, Kev, Kev! That wasn’t the president’s speech you were watching, that was a rerun of the Boondocks cartoon… or one of President Bush’s old speeches. Or maybe any speech by any conservative ever made…
Actually Kev, have you actually even seen a speech by Obama?
Though there has been a slight shift upward in Obama’s poll numbers, Obama knows the real temperature of the American people. Here are 10 indicators as to why Obama will have sleepless nights leading up to the election of 2012:
Sure, Obama actually has increased approval despite the active stonewalling of all attempts at legislation and the continuing floundering economy. Additionally, he looks to be facing one of 3 people, all with the current popularity of the messy remains of dogs humping, but…
Nuh, uh, you’re the losers! Mommy, the liberals are attacking brave conservatives just trying to tell the truth again. Make them stop, Mommy!
1. Obama started African Americans for Obama. When blacks supposedly voted at 95 percent for Obama in the last election, one has to question his motives in starting this group. The answer is that Obama’s poll numbers among blacks have fallen back to their lowest point, a clear sign that Obama is feeling the pressure. If Obama loses his street cred amongst blacks, he will likely be abandoned by other groups. Obama must have the “race” element in 2012, even though the black vote will be much less significant in 2012. By the way, how would the media have covered “White Americans for McCain?”
Yes, he is so utterly terrified of losing the black vote, the one that’s totally abandoning him for the Republicans because Republicans have done nothing at all racist in the last 4 years that would make blacks even less likely to vote for them, he started a fundraising and outreach group…
Forget magnets, how does time work?
And what’s it say about the level of self-loathing in black Republicans when even they are doing the shameless dog-whistles for White Supremacists?
Okay, this next one is so stupid, I can’t tackle it all at once.
2. Obama started a Spanish-language website.
Now, most people would call this clever; however, this move could backfire and is a pure sign that Obama knows he is in trouble.
…Because latin@s aren’t actually allowed to vote?
A country that requires you to know English should not have a sitting president with a Spanish-language website.
Damn spics should just go back to Spanishland where they came from.
It would seem to be pandering to the massive non-English-speaking population of Latinos.
Yes… It’s an election year. Thus politicians want votes and thus want to talk to various groups and explain why they understand their experiences/support their issues. You know… the same reason that both George W Bush and John McCain recorded ads in Spanish when they were running for president.
You do know that latin@s are allowed to vote, right?
Obama has not chosen to pander to any other potential immigrant voting bloc, which could have many Africans up in arms.
B) Sure, African immigrants are totally going to leave Obama in droves due to Obama doing standard outreach to the latin@ community. Also, my vagina is capable of downing small aircraft and I’m the President of Djibouti.
Why not develop a website in Swahili or Bantu?
Because those populations aren’t 16% of the population and a former swing vote being actively antagonized by a party of racists who kind of needed their votes to stay relevant in the 21st century?
Asians, Jews, and many other ethnic groups might wonder what Obama’s obsession is with blacks and Latinos, while forsaking them.
Yes, asians and Jews, obviously being as enamored of the zero-sum theory of racial involvement as self-hating black conservatives, are just as incensed that Obama acknowledged the existence of non-white people.
Damn that Obama, I bet he even acknowledges that he himself is not white!
This could lead to the logic that the president is supposed to be the president of all Americans.
He said this like it was a bad thing.
He said this like it was a bad thing. And I don’t even need to glance to the comment section to know that it was eaten up with a spoon by the conservative dreck that read this shit.
If there was ever better proof that modern conservatism stands for oligarchy and white supremacism, then I haven’t read it recently (I’m lying my ass off, pretty much every conservative post ever written is the next best proof of this).
3. Obama’s energy policy is pure comedy. When Obama took office, gasoline averaged $1.89. Gasoline is now at its highest point in history, averaging $3.65 a gallon — and it’s getting higher.
So… Obama is scared… because he controls the gas prices… but the gas prices are going up before an election… and so his energy policy is a joke… because energy begins and ends on oil.
Have I got that about right?
When gas crested at $3 a gallon under Bush
Oh sorry, should have known. Okay, what’s your “you meanie liberals said mean things about Bush, so your person is like twenty times worse, nyah” spat of projection this week?
, Democrats were quick to put Bush in cahoots with the oil companies.
Because he was.
It never had anything to do with gas prices, it had to do with partially invading sovereign nations to directly aid the companies of close personal friends and companies owned by major staff. Not to mention all the various financial, regulatory, and other giveaways he threw their way his entire presidency.
But we can see how you got confused and assumed we were just being mean about the high price of gas.
What with you being an idiot and all.
Obama and other Democrats are blaming Wall Street, offering that high gas prices are “bringing families closer together” or that high gas prices are “saving lives.” Nice try. The problem with gas prices is that they affect the lower end of the food chain the most. Poor people have to plan trips to the supermarket or buy gas in parts of a gallon. “I’ll have ½ a gallon.”
For evidence of these statements, please send an inquiry to:
The Center of a Black Hole
c/o Who the Fuck Gives a Shit
Obama touts green energy, but he has not had a single successful example where his policy has worked, and despite the Truth Teams, Obama has wasted billions on “green” energy while people are suffering from a lack of “black” energy — oil and coal.
Now, some may reason this might have just a skonch to do with Republicans actively squashing even the mildest attempts to promote green energy and move us away from oil and coal.
But I ask you, does Obama personally have a long string of successes with Green Energy legislation?
No, thank you, good day, QEmotherfuckingD looney libs! La la la la, I can’t hear you talk about the immense popularity of green energy in the business world. La la la la, drill, baby drill, hee hee, see cause it’s like a sex term and Palin was really hot.
4. Obama now supports super-PACs. Aside from the multitude of flip-flops or blatant “untruths,” Obama has now decided that for the good of the country, he must embrace the idea of “buying his next election.” I suggest that Obama has forgotten that he bought his first election, and that took everything he had, despite a weakening economy, hatred of Bush, and a less than stellar Republican candidate. Obama vowed to raise $1B in order to fight the right, and his newfound support of super-PACs only proves that he’s panicked about raising money and about what he will have to spend to put the genie — his record — back in the bottle.
Yeah! He’s so scared he’s… accepting funds from legal fundraising sources, because only a complete idiot would hamstring themselves against a future opponent with a theoretically infinite pursestring.
Obviously refusing to roll over and play dead for conservatives means you are either Satan X or Courage, the Cowardly Dog.
I’m not entirely sure that even Kev himself knows which one he’s arguing.
5. Obama has feigned shifting right. When a bona fide socialist begins talk of shifting right, you know he’s panicked. Obama no more believes in the private-sector solutions for the economy than he believes that Rosie O’Donnell would skip a meal. Yet he is suddenly offering to cut business taxes. Welcome to Panderville. Many of Obama’s panic moves will showcase the complete hypocrisy of what he campaigned on or truly believes, and how far he is willing to go to remain in power.
Evidence for any of this?
c/o The Wild Delusions that Visit his Mind Every Time he Binges on the Weekly Delivery from the Local Meth Dealer
6. Obama began the Truth Teams, dismantling Attack Watch. Renaming Attack Watch is like renaming the Department of War the Defense Department. Attack Watch was a dismal failure, because the truth is not an attack.
Truth, various baldfaced and obvious lies no longer fact-checked by our absentee bought and sold media. Same thing.
Also resisting our slurs and actually campaigning like… like… some politician running for re-election is um… uh…
YOU’RE SCARED OF OUR MASSIVE PEE-PEES!
Renaming Attack Watch “Truth Team” now allows Obama to stamp out the truth wherever it may occur. Obama is deathly afraid of the unvarnished truth. The Truth Team’s assignment is to varnish it. So now Obama was for Keystone XL and the 20,000 jobs that it didn’t create. High gas prices are good for the economy in the form of higher revenues and more lives saved, due to less driving. Welfare is good for the economy, actually generating $1.85 return for every $1 spent. That’s the truth, and they’re sticking with it.
Yes, you show your absolute contempt for accuracy and reality, by daring to accurately report the reality that welfare produces $1.85 for every $1 spent instead of reporting the fact I found from the homeless man who lives in my trash can that found that every dollar spent on welfares instantly removes $14 billion trillion gazillion dollars from every white taxpayer and kills 12.3 born children.
Pro-tip, don’t try and pick a fight against reality and lose in the same paragraph you’re trying to slam someone for their supposed loose attitude towards the truth.
7. Obama is changing his slogan. Realizing that “Yes We Can” has turned into “Well, I Thought We Could,” and that “hope and change” now applies to getting rid of him, Obama must adjust his catchphrases. Obama’s handlers are testing various new sayings, but the bad news is that nothing is sticking. The new phrases being tested are “Winning the Future,” “Greater Together,” and “We Don’t Quit,” and Obama has begun lacing these in his speeches, but none are resonating, which is why Obama is panicking.
Why, it’s almost like 2012 is a different election than 2008 and repeating the same old slogans would make a candidate look lazy, disconnected, and dispassionate.
Yup, sure is a sign of panicking to engage in no-duh campaign strategies.
I’m not sure how it works on your home planet, but on Earth, trying to win your re-election with common sense competent campaigning isn’t a sign of panicked incompetence.
Though, if conservatives have decided to turn against trying to win an election as “one more thing tainted by Obama’s touch”, that would explain the clown-shoes operations of the current Republican front-runners.
8. Obama’s foreign policy strategy is in shambles. Generally when a president has such a weak domestic agenda, he may be able to recover based on decent foreign policy. This is not the case with Obama. Obama’s foreign policy has made America weak and the laughingstock of the world. It was said when Obama was elected that the world would love us, which has proven simply not the case. Obama has revealed himself to be much worse than Bush in foreign policy, and he has created havoc all over North Africa and the Middle East. China and Russia are positioning to remove the dollar as the international monetary standard, which would devastate the U.S. economy. Their recent decision not to support the U.S. in the U.N. with respect to Syria proves that the Obama administration is not taken seriously. Foreign policy will be a huge influence on Obama’s re-election chances, which is why he will try about anything to shore things up before November.
Yeah, I gotta give him that, Obama will have little to run on in terms of foreign policy. I mean, all he’s got is killing Osama bin Laden, recent movement on North Korea, a quick and efficient skirmish in Libya (rationale for getting involved not withstanding), tactful handling of the Somalian hostage situation, improved standing and regard around the world, restarted motion on nuclear disarmament, and a number of good-looking global initiatives especially with regards to women.
I guess he’ll just have to cede the argument to the formidable foreign policy chops of… hmmm… uh… I think Gingrich might have traveled to Greece once on holiday… maybe?
9. Obama is talking tough. As the saying goes, the shallower the stream, the louder the babble. Most people recognize that the bigmouth at the bar is far from the toughest, yet Obama all but guaranteed that he will serve “five more years” while on a Spanish-language radio program. It is difficult to balance tough talk with “It’s Bush’s fault.” Further, Obama’s constant and incessant apologies (and bowing) don’t jibe with the tough talk. Again, this is a strategy that will likely backfire for Obama, as most people have begun to realize that the tough talker is generally weak, and Obama is no exception.
I gotta admit, conservatives have an unparalleled ability to take meaningless obvious horseshit at the time it was brought up and obsess about it years, even decades later.
Obama did a formal bow at an event back in 2009? Well, that makes him a coward today! Sure, arguing this made us look like inbred monkeys back in 2009, but why not re-air it in 2012? I’m sure it’s just as fresh!
Also, I’d like to meet the fictional Barack Obama that wingnuts talk about. He kinda sounds badass, like a cross between Malcolm X and Shaft.
Obama: He will pimpslap a bitch.
10. There is no real improvement in any sector in America. Obama’s biggest problem is that the economy is being held together with paperclips and Band-Aids. The fragile nature of things does not bode well, so even the slightest uptick in inflation will wreak havoc on the deficit. The prospect for jobs will not improve between now and the election, so the media is the only potential distraction from real unemployment north of 15 percent. Another budget crisis is looming, and most of Obama’s policies are under attack in multiple states.
Just ignore that things have slightly (emphasis on slightly) improved. Also ignore that Republicans have actively blocked any attempt at relieving the current Depression redux. Also ignore that Republicans and conservatives have been trying to deny the existence of even a recession when they aren’t trying to blame it all on Obama. Additionally, that Republican economic policy and the ultra rich were directly responsible for plunging the economy into a Hellscape it has scarce begun to recover from. Ignore that Republicans have been openly running on deliberately sinking the economy directly because they hope to run on “the economy is bad” against Obama. Ignore that Republicans forgot to do it privately and gave repeated public interviews and continue to openly argue that they are doing it. And ignore that Republicans have been directly responsible for every single budget crisis and have repeatedly held the economy hostage for their various temper tantrums.
Probably also didn’t help that the entire Republican Party has been spending the last 4 years whining that the only thing wrong about the economy is that rich people aren’t allowed to keep all of it and generally trying to defend the Galtian Masters of the Universe from even the most tepid criticisms of the Little People whose lives have been so crushed by said created Depression.
Oh well, I’m sure you can get started fixing that for the 2016 election.
Obama has much to be concerned about, despite being “The Money-Giver” to the poor. Americans have reached the end, and words just won’t cut it. Further, Americans have tired of style and want substance. I believe that the new bumper stickers might be “You Had Your Chance!”
Yeah liberals! If our election chances looked as dismal as yours, we’d be drowning our sorrows in cheap alcohol as we speak! And we’d be weeping openly at the terrible participation in your primaries and the terrible choices you have for a potential nominee and the various embarassing/cringe-inducing things they say and we’d look in the mirror and cuss out the stupid freak we saw. Cause it looked like a good idea, it really did. The Tea Party needed some black faces to shove in front of cameras so they could pretend the Segregation Supporter Family Reunion gatherings were totally not all-white. All I needed to do was sell my soul and now I can’t stop. I photoshop myself into various badass action poses just to feel less like a complete chump. Oh god, if only I wasn’t too much of a coward to pull the trigger! SOB!
is what I would say if I was a stupid liberal like you. Yeah. Definitely.
Oh hey, a distraction!
Alex Jones, Alex Jones’ INFOCOCKWARCOCKCOCKCOCK!:
Did Obama Crime Machine Kill Andrew Breitbart?
It took LA a week to declare the cause of death for Whitney Houston but they knew two hours after Andrew Breitbart’s death that it was natural and they told the world as fast as they could. Andrew said he would release footage that would hurt Obama and now the alternative media gadfly is dead. It goes on and on and if that film does not get released in full I call it shenanigans.
I don’t even know where to-
What the fuck is wrong with you Alex Jones?
I mean I know you are campaigning against the Timecube guy for most batshit person in the world, but c’mon, have some fucking professional standards!