McCain’s superfical, rhetorical low-point was the stuttering over ‘Ahmadinejad’.
But the real FAIL by McCain was when he challenged Obama to cut all spending but military, veteran’s benefits and entitlements. Obama parried nicely by talking about the health care crisis and energy independence.
But folks, consider this – McCain is now ON THE RECORD as saying he wants to cut all spending but military, veteran’s benefits and entitlements. This is hammer-able, hammer-able shit. Here’s what McCain wants to ignore in future McCain America:
- Healthcare, as Obama pointed out. Fuck ‘em. Let ‘em ruin themselves over basic hospital bills.
- Alternative energy, as Obama pointed out. Fuck ‘em. Let ‘em pay $4->$5->$10->$20->$?? a gallon.
- FEMA. Katrina, Ike? Fuck ‘em. Let ‘em drown.
- Infrastructure. Bridges collapsing in Minnesota? Trains crashing in SoCal due to operator error? Fuck ‘em. Let ‘em crash and die.
- Education. Kids can’t read? Fuck ‘em. Let the Chinese and Indians do our reading for us.
- Start-ups. Fuck ‘em. Let Europe build Technology 2.0.
- International Investment. Fuck ‘em. Let all those Sub-Saharan Africans die of HIV-Aids.
I’m sure we could go on and on.